Saturday 10 August 2013

Books, Books, Books!

My birthday is coming up (sort of), and I am so excited! Every single year I scramble through website and websites of things I half want. This year, my list has a difference; all I want is books. I'm not a huge reader of your typical fiction classics, but I have this strange obsession with non-fiction information books. Any book about fashion, photography, art, graphic design, architecture, ect, grabs my attention and I spend so much time cuddled up at night reading these great books.

The reason I'm writing a post about this is because I thought that you might find fashion books just as exciting as I do. Therefore, here is a list about all the books I am asking for, for my birthday, and another list of great books I recommend.

       



















 


No comments:

Post a Comment