Sunday 11 August 2013

Forget the florals, it's all about plants!

Recently, instead of seeing gorgeous patterns of lilies, or flowers, you rather see patterns of ferns and ficus's. Honestly, I think some florals are too lovely to forget, as such, as I think they are a timeless classic. Though, wearing green leaves on a white background seems to be in too. 

I'm sure at least someone out there reading this is confused, so this is what I'm talking about. 


This Topshop Banana Leaf Print Jumpsuit is a perfect example. Typical shades of yellow and green with white peeking through. Paired with some lime wedge sandals, and a simple white tee, what is there not to love?

If you are one of these quirky people who pair lots of mish-mash patterns together, I think this is a nice feature. But if you have a more relaxed style, I think wearing this with white, black, charcoal grey, yellow, and a dark shade of green can be really effective. 

I really like these prints because they are colourful, and cheerful. They are also very stylish, and can look really nice on anybody.

 You can find these leafy prints in any high-street store, especially Topshop, H&M, and American Apparel.














No comments:

Post a Comment