Thursday, 8 August 2013


My name is Lois Elizabeth, I am 13 years old and I am a fashion blogger. This is my new blog, which hopefully one day will be up there with some of the greatest fashion blogs in the country. Fashion and Art are my absolute favourite subjects. Ever since I could hold a pencil, art and creativity has run through my fingertips, following me everywhere I go. And even when I was in primary school, fashion had always fascinated me; texture, colour, and pattern inspire me to draw and come up with new creations. I am a keen amateur sewer, but hopefully I will be able to take this a bit further. I am also greatly interested in learning about current designers. I'm always willing to learn new things. For now, this blog is my new project, and I hope you really enjoy it.

Now, I am sure most people probably won't take me seriously, considering my young age; don't underestimate me. No, I don't have a Dior Dress, nor do I have a Chanel bag, but that doesn't mean I don't know fashion. I am the sort that scours charity shops for unique pieces, not the kind that simply buys it in a expensive shop. Don't get me wrong, I would love to be able to do that, but I haven't got a limitless budget, so that is simply not an option. I am generally knowledgeable about my favourite designers, but beyond that, I'm not great. What I'm trying to say is, don't just close this tab because I'm 13.


Hobbies? Blogging, drawing, painting, scrapbooking, reading, learning. Anything really. I send 80% of my time doing things that are artistic, and the other 20% I'm on the computer or watching some rubbish t.v show.

Who are your style icons? Twiggy, Mary Quant, Susie Lau, Alexa Chung, Andy Warhol, and other people along that retro, quirky avenue.

Your Style? Who Knows? I wear different styles of things every single day. Sometimes minimalistic, the next something crazy. Next vintage, next retro. To say that I have one particular style would be wrong and inaccurate, since I don't have one.

Why Did You Start this Blog? Ever since I can remember, fashion has been the only subject I have ever wanted to pursue a career in. Nothing else interests me. Imagine a five year old being asked in primary school what she wants to be when she was older; all the other girls saying Vet! Popstar! and then theres this girl saying Fashion Designer. That would be me. At such a young age, getting into fashion can be a hard, and long process. Blogging, some would consider it a shortcut, but this is the only way at my age to be heard of. Not that I'm doing it for those motives, but it's a plus. Ultimately, It's because I love fashion.

What Do You Wanna Be When Your Older? I would really love to be a Fashion Journalist, or writer. Working for a huge magazine, or online site would be great. I would also love to be a designer for a company. At my young age, it is hard to say; but something to do with fashion, that is for sure.

Favourite Shops? Easy, Charity Shops! All my favourite things are from charity shops. There is no contest really.

If there is anything else you would like to ask, contact me here:

No comments:

Post a Comment