Tuesday 27 May 2014

5 Favourite Fashion Youtubers

A while ago I did a very small post about three fashion Youtubers. Since then, my subscription list has grown, while my spare time has be whittled away. Now, there are many great Youtubers out there that I watch regularly. Some of them being the bets of the best, others being the underrated ones. Nevertheless, they all deserve the publicity. Therefore, in no particular order, here are my 10 favourite fashion Youtubers.

TheLineUp
Probably the most underrated of them all, TheLineUp and a two girl fashion duo who are a recent but simply amazing new discovery. With just over 26,000 subscribers, these girls deserve way more with their flawless style and unreal editing skills.  Julia (left) and Maya (right) both have different, versatile, wearable outfits for day to day life. I'm not a huge lookbook lover, but if anyone knows how do a well executed lookbook, it's them.

My favourite video of theirs
Their most recent video


TheFashionCitizen
This pair was one of the channels that I featured in my last post. Steph (left) and Mel (right) are twin from Arizona with completely different yet complementing styles. They were one of the first people who got me into watching fashion Youtubers with their amazing thrift hauls and chatty personalities. If you haven't already subscribed, I recommend you go check these girls out asap, and boy, you will be glad you did.

My favourite video of theirs
Their most recent video

SoothingSista
I found Stephanie, aka SoothingSista, through her best friend Jenn (to be featured shortly) and I am very glad I did. Her crazy, out there style is so fun and her regular favourites videos are entertaining and well done. With her now blue hair, and her hilarious personality, SoothingSista has become one of my favourites and to whom's videos I actually look forward too.

My favourite video of hers
Her most recent video



SoTotallyVlog/Lexi A-N
Lexi from SoTotallyVlog is a definite designer junkie, and Net-a-porter fanatic. Alongside her chatty and vlog-y type manner, one of the main reasons I love her channel is she buys and talks about all the things I can't afford. Her video's are always lovely and long and genuinely enjoyable.

My favourite video of hers
Her most recent video



Clothesencounters
Out of all these fabulous Youtubers on my list, I must confess, Miss.Im to the left has to be my favourite. I cannot express this enough; Jenn never, ever makes a move wrong in fashion. She pulls everything off (bright purple lipstick, you bet ya!). Her lookbooks are great, her hauls are great, and her fashion advice videos are great. Not only that, her hilarious personality also makes her extremely lovable.

My favourite video of hers
Her most recent video


No comments:

Post a Comment