Tuesday 3 June 2014

May Favourites

1. Cheap Monday  2.  Unif  3.  Alexander Wang  4. Amazon
1. Stylebob  2. Maison Scotch  3. Topshop  4. Francescas




This month I bought two of Rimmel London's sixty-second dry nail polishes. I was pretty impressed with the result. In the beautiful colours of yellow and silver, these quick-dry nail polishes do what they say. 60-seconds, perhaps not, but quickly, yes. They speed the long and tiresome process of doing your nails. For opaqueness, they're pretty good also. I recommend these reasonably cheap and cheerful nail polishes.




I got these beautiful cat-eye sunglasses of eBay this month. Not only were they a huge bargain at the exact price of £1.21, the P&P was also free, and extremely quick. I love the retro look of these black sunnies, giving a vintage vibe to any outfit of your choice. Overall, I 100% recommend you heading on over to eBay to find these beauts, because they are simply great.








No comments:

Post a Comment