Tuesday 1 July 2014

June Favourites

1.Rag and Bone  2.Monki  3.Chicnova 4.Blackfive
1.Etsy  2.Amazon  3.Oxygenbotique  4.Jades24









This month was the month when I eventually got my hands on a pair of Birkenstocks! I have loved them as long as I can remember, and I knew
I really needed a pair so I just bit the bullet and bought a pair. Their simple look and easy to wear style makes them the most practical sandals you can buy. I love mine, and will do for many years to come. 



Mandara Spa is a chain of luxury spa's all around the world. For Christmas, I was kindly given a huge set of all their amazing products including shower cream, scrub, hand cream, body cream, bubble bath, and this amazing oil. Oils are not normally something I buy, so I was most excited to use it. This oil is amazing; it makes your skin so soft, smooth and silky. Its in a easy to use bottle, and is not at all sticky. It smells lovely, and I can't explain how much I think this oil is worth the buy.










THE FAULT IN OUR STARS: Not everyone I know liked this movie, and I'm really not sure why. This movie is very popular right now, and the book even more so before. It was moving, happy and very sad. It made me think differently. It's an amazing movie, and I recommend everyone to head over to their local cinema and give it a watch because it is definitely worth the hype. 

No comments:

Post a Comment