Sunday 29 September 2013

Bath: Part 1

For my birthday treat this year, I said to my parents I would like to visit Bath, one of the Fashion cities of England. They said yes, and yesterday we traveled up to the magnificent city, primarily known for amazing architecture. It was lovely to be able to go to a busy, crazy, yet beautiful city which I was not used to, and happily wander around the town.











While there, I visited as many vintage shops as I could find, something my home city lacks. Here are a few, and what I thought of them.


                                                                                                                                                       Not My Photo: Found of Google                                
The Yellow Shop 

Full of old and new clothes. Had every kind of vintage, boho, retro item of clothing you could has asked for. Racks on denim jackets, jumpers, shirts; everything! I didn't buy anything, but still a great stop!


                                                                                                                                                     Not my photo: Found on Google
Jack & Danny's

Probably the most decorated, most cramped shop I've ever been it, but still thoroughly enjoyed the experience. Full of pretty much everything, you will definitely find a bargain in here. A little walk from the high-street, but definitely worth it.

Part 2 coming soon, all I can say is...Fashion Museum!

No comments:

Post a Comment