Wednesday 18 September 2013

Joyeux Anniversaire à Moi

If you are a french expert, you will know by the title that it's my birthday today. So, considering it is my special day, I thought I would share with you some of the lovely gifts i got from my friends and family.


Brilliant Bread-James Morton   (friend Bekah)
   James Morton is a baker from the Shetland Islands who became runner-up on The Great British Bake Off 2012. I am a huge fan of this bakeing show, and I completely fell in love with James. So, my beautiful friend Rebekah bought me his cookbook for my birthday-very suiting.

Photocrafty       (Mum & Dad)
      Photocrafty is a book which is filled with 75 fun, creative and quirky camera projects for you to do with your camera. This book is better than I anticipated, and is a really interesting, young and fresh, camera guide. If you're in to photography, I suggest you buy this book.

Paris Street Style      (Mum & Dad)
       This book is a very fun and easy-read book about the effortless chic of the city Paris. It's full of colourful photos, and is perfect for any fashionista!

Parisian Chic (Mum & Dad)
       This book is about the fashion, interior design, and delicacy of the magnificent french city. I think if you live in France or Paris itself, this book is a MUST with lots of writing about small  boutiques in around Paris; which is relavantly irrelevant, but maybe one day will come in handy! But still, a fab book and I can't wait to read it cover to cover!

Stadeler Triplus Colour  (Mum & Dad)
        10 lovely, good-quality Stadeler pens which I have wanted ever since I first used them..great to eventually have a pack myself!

Tomboy Brush Pen  (Mum & Dad)
      This is a double-ended pen with an ordinary black drawing pen on one side, and then on the other lies an ink laden brush, useful for thin, medium and thick lines.

Orange Roses-thanks nan!

I also got lots of money, and plenty of lovely birthday cards. I've had a really great day, despite having to go to school. Ah well, there goes another year!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment