Tuesday 24 December 2013

Merry Christmas!


Boy, have I been looking forward to this day for months. I've been listening to non-stop Christmas music since October. I've written and re-written my Christmas list several times now. I've stormed through crowded streets of rain and wind to find the perfect presents for the loveliest people I know. I've melted dozens of scented candles, and scoffed even more mince pies. And now, the day that has been long awaited, it very almost near. I want to wish you all a very merry Christmas. Full of laughter, fun, enjoyment and peace at this beautiful time of the year. I hope this Christmas is everything and more you want it to be, and that 2013 will be a memorable year for all the right reasons. So, until next year, Merry Christmas, and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment