Sunday 23 February 2014

I Want to Hold your Hand

No, no, I didn't just want make a Beatles reference (hmm), but the more I search blogs, vlogs, and all other social media platforms on the basis of fashion, I see lots of hands. An odd sentence to begin a post with, but it's true. I don't know if it's my lack of social media so I didn't get the memo for 'helfies' perhaps, or maybe I'm over exaggerating.

I love painting my nails, stacking rings and all the rest of it. That's what this post is about. I've been on a Ebay hunt for new, different, almost ingenious rings that cost very little that I can add to my ring and hand jewlerry collection. I've found a few, and their definately on my list of things to buy. I don't know about you, but I'm awful at making decisions. It takes me like 30 minutes to decide if I'm going to buy a .99p set of rings, that's why I haven't actually bought them yet. I may call it being cautious, you may call it being stupid.

Among my many Ebay crawls, I've found some really nice rings. As I showed in my January Favourites post, I showed my purchase of a set of square rings from Primark. I really loved them and have worn them a ton since I got them. I'd like to say 'they're worth the investment' but they weren't an investment. Some other rings I've really been wanting are those rings that simply look like strips of metal. Nothing fancy, and they look like you could do someone a serious injury if you decided to punch them. They come with midi-rings, thumb rings, and the bog standard rings as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe they're inspiration from the great Balenciaga. I'm also loving crystals. Whether they be on rings or not, I'm simply loving them.

Balenciaga Inspired, Ebay 99p

Via Miss Moss
Etsy

Cube rings Ebay, 99p






No comments:

Post a Comment