Friday 7 March 2014

100th Post - The Name is Lois

So, this is my 100th post. My first post was back on August 8th last year, and I actually can't believe how much this blog has changed over that time, and how my love for blogging has suddenly developed into a huge hobby. Most people by this point would say, "Thank you, I never knew this blog would be so popular". I'm not going to, because it certainly has not, which I'm thankful for. I'm glad that I haven't risen to huge heights of popularity like many other blogs luckily have. I want to watch this blog grow and develop, and I personally want to explore my style, what I want to write, and go beyond capabilities. Thank you to anyone who reads this blog. I appreciate it, and I hope you enjoy reading it just as much as I enjoy reading it.

No comments:

Post a Comment