Saturday 2 August 2014

July Favourites



1. Etsy  2. Asos  3.Asos  4. Topshop
1. Opening Ceremony  2.Shark  3.Asos  4.DKNY

























Superdrug's own De-Stressing Aloe Vera Mud Mask

I have by no means got acne, but I do get breakouts quite frequently. I thought it would be a good idea to buy a face mask to eliminate my breakouts. I bought this mud mask from Superdrug, and my feelings toward has changed with use. The first time I wore it, I kept it on for tha amount of time instructed, and after only five minutes, my face was burning. When I took it off after 15 full minutes, my skin was left red, sore, and extremely warm. I decided I must have kept it on too long. Next time I used it, I kept it on for only 5 minutes, and my skin was left feeling very soft and clear. This is a good product, but is obviously very strong, so if you buy it, take this into consideration.


Scheckter's Organic Energy Drink

I think this must be the first edible thing I have included in my favourites, as I am by no means a food or drink expert. The energy drink market is obviously very popular, but most of the drinks available are filled with horrid chemicals and a common animal product Taurine. This energy drink is completely different to all in its category, as it is 100% organic, natural, and vegan. It labels itself as 'berry flavour', when to me its taste is primarily pomegranate. You can find this is most supermarkets and health stores, as well as Boots which is where I found it.




No comments:

Post a Comment