Wednesday 3 September 2014

August Favourites




1.Butter 2.Essie 3.Deborah Lippmann 4. NCLA
1. Fashion Union  2. Boohoo  3. Boohoo  4. American Apparel

RoC Renewex Microdermasbrasion Expert Kit 

Unfortunately, it is reasonably pointless for me to be writing about this product as the company has been discontinued. To cut a long story short, this was a unwanted gift for my mum many years ago, and only now have I started using it. It is very similar to other products similar, so despite the high price range, I have noticed a huge change in my skin, and I think it's worth the money.

Bary M Nail Polishes 

This month, I bought my second Barry M Nail Polish. I bought it in the colour Mint Green (left). It is a good consistency, good brush, and a good price. I recommend this brand for affordable nail colours with a huge range of colours and textures.




No comments:

Post a Comment