Thursday 29 August 2013

Zara A/W13 Campaign






I would guess that Zara is one of those inbetweeny shops; not quite Hobbs, but not exactly New Look. I have never really been that keen on Zara, to be perfectly blunt. They wouldn't be a significant stop on my way around town. I haven't been in there for months, but I came across their website and I was rather impressed.

These rather great photos that you have just seen, are from their A/W13 campaign, which includes some of the most fabulous high-street tailoring I think is out there right now. When scrolling through their coat section, there wasn't a coat in sight I wouldn't have wanted. Each were precise, chic, and completely contemporary and on trend. But there was a couple that grabbed my eye, one of them being this amazing Mustard Wool Coat, and this Hooded Fur Coat.

You can tell by these pictures the quality of these Hight-Street coats. The angle of the pockets on the Mustard coat, shows how much thought has gone into this coat, and the way the second coat sits on the model shows the correct proportions, therefore, making a very nice coat indeed.

                                 Wool Coat/£69.99                                                             Duffle Coat with Fur Hood /£159.00








The shoes this year are also amazing. Lots of twists on classics, and a lot of emphasis on the Chelsea Boot. These three pairs of boots are among some of my favourites. I especially love the Buckle boots, which are classic, with an edge. The first two pairs are also made of real leather, so hopefully will last. A lovely shoe collection which I recommend everyone to go check out asap!

Leather Ankle Boot/£79..99                    Open Combination Leather Boot/£69.99         Flat Chelsea Boot/£59.99



So, before looking at this collection, I was 'eh'. I only have three pieces from there; a navy body warmer, denim shirt, and a grey knit jumper. Now, I'm totally obsessed with it! I'm so excited to be picking up some pieces with my birthday money (3 weeks!), and I will hopefully share them with you guys then.

No comments:

Post a Comment