Friday 16 August 2013

Interior Design Inspiration (part 1)

I don't know about you, but I love interior design. Not half as much as I love fashion, but I am really interested in interior design too. Last October, I got my bedroom completely painted white. For me, I either like rooms painted completely white, or have a feature wall of green, or orange of a bright colour. White gives a very clean, tidy, bright and fresh feel to a room. If, like me, you have a tiny window in a room, paint your room white! You won't believe the difference it will make to a small dingy room. Currently (ten months later!) I am finally getting round to doing to the finishing touches to my bedroom. I am painting furniture, putting up shelves, clearing out, and things like that. Not going to lie, I haven't done all of that yet, but we are getting there!

You probably have noticed that in the title I have wrote 'part one', simply because in 'part two' I want to show some pictures of my bedroom. I want to do it when I am totally happy with it, so that could be a while yet (hopefully before the summer holidays are over).

For now, this post is all about interior design inspiration! I have a really nice collection of pictures I've found on Pinterest, Tumblr, and Polyvore which I will post here. I hope if you, like me, have spend forever decided when to do your room, this will egg you on to get it done!


























No comments:

Post a Comment