Monday 9 September 2013

Zara Row

Forget Saville Row, there's a new tailor on the block. Well, when I say new, I don't actually mean 'new' and when I say tailor I don't actually mean 'Tailor',  but close. A couple of weeks ago, I wrote a very praising post of Zara's A/W Campaign,and how deeply impressed I was of the high-street shops latest collection. Every time I go to Zara's website, I just cannot get over how much I love the latest gear on the shelves! I have never been a huge fan of Zara, but this collection has certainly caught my eye.

When looking through the trouser section, I couldn't help but notice the excessive amounts of straight legged, patterned or plain, tailoured trousers. I actually predicted these kind of trousers were going to be big this season around over a year ago, I for once I was actually right! They have a vast collection of these sorts of trousers, some checked, striped, spotted, and some ever with a matching top or blazer to complete the look.

There is also a lot of variety when it come to blazers, coats and jackets. As we all know, tailoring doesn't just apply to trousers.  I absolutely love that calf length sleeveless coat/jacket. I understand it's not to everyone's taste, but I think it's great.

My favourite pair of trousers has to be the black and white checked ones in picture one. I feel you could dress these up or down. They would look great with pumps, brogues, boots, heels, even sandals. They are very versatile, and at £29.99, how can you go wrong!





















No comments:

Post a Comment