Thursday 27 February 2014

Dreamy Shoes

I was about to say ''if you've been reading my blog a while, you'd know I love shoes'', then I realized, what girl doesn't? I don't buy ridiculously expensive shoes, and up until a couple of years back, I got all my shoes free because my family had a 63 year-old shoe business. Now, I buy my own of ask for them for birthdays/Christmas's. I don't have any ridiculously ridiculous expensive shoes, I reckon my most expensive shoes were about £170, or around that. Unfortunately, I don't have the money to buy designer shoes, as much as I want too. If there's one thing I've learned is you can't have too many shoes, but I think you can spend too much. You can dream, and here is my dream shoe list. Oh, how I want these beauties.





No comments:

Post a Comment