Sunday 2 March 2014

February Favourites

1. Michael Kors  2. Choies   3.J.W Anderson  4. Chinti and Parker

1. Yizzam  2. Mary Katrantzou 3. Zazzle 4. Runway-webstore
Things I've Loved this Month


Miss Sport 10 Day Nail Varnish


I got this nail polish back in September, and I have currently been wearing this nail polish a bunch. This is probably the best nail polish I own. It applies well, it's smooth, it dries very quickly, it lasts for ages, and it's in this loved 'Atomic Blue' colour with a metallic shine. It's gorgeous. (£1.99)

Stag Collar Tips

I got these off Ebay last month, and they arrived this month. They're these gorgeous stag collar tips, but mine are in rose gold. I wore them yesterday on a non-uniform day at school, and nearly everyone complemented me on them! They're just so adorable! (.99p)

Cath Kidston Rose Hand Balm

I'm a huge lover of Cath Kidston, especially their cosmetic range. I love this hand balm which smells exactly like roses. I can't explain to you how accurate it is! It makes your hand really soft, and it has not parabens or sulphates in it. (£5.00)

(sorry I couldn't take my own photos)




Book of the Month



No comments:

Post a Comment