Sunday 27 April 2014

April Fashion Inspo: looks I've been loving

Today I thought I would do a simple, fashion related post. I haven't done an actual fashion post for a little while as I've been to busy ranting and reporting on Banksy, but anyways, here is one. This past couple of weeks I've been doing a ridiculous amount of shopping (someone stop me). That means I'll probably be doing another pictorial haul soon enough. It seems that everywhere I go I keep seeing all these nice things with nice prices and let's just say my will power became a bit weak.

My Pinterest (click here) is basically my collection of all my favourite outfits, pieces and random fashion inspiration of the moment. When I go to my clothes board, I realise the enormity of all my favourite clothes as of late. Here's some.





No comments:

Post a Comment